Smarter Travel Ltd can offer Travel Plan Coordinator services to you by assisting in the management, promotion, and monitoring of both residential, workplace and university Travel Plans. We can take the pressure off you as either a housing developer, employer or university, by providing the experience, knowledge, and support as your dedicated Travel Plan Coordinator. In addition to the above, we can assist and guide you in implementing many measures to create a successful Travel Plan by working alongside your Marketing and Sales teams.
Overall, Smarter Travel Ltd can create a tailor-made Travel Plan package to help support you and your business in creating guidance and promoting sustainable transport options with the aim of reducing the impact of any issues you may have. This could include, heavily congested areas, lack of cycle parking, poor infrastructure or irregular public transport services. In addition to this, we may also be able to help you gain funding from your Local Authority to support these measures.
• Travel Plan Management;
• Sustainable Travel Site Audits;
• Website Development;
• Social Media Marketing;
• Personal Travel Planning;
• Sustainable Travel Marketing Events;
• Producing and Providing Promotional Material; and
• Welcome Packs for Residents, Employees, and Students.
In addition to this, our sister company, Richard Jackson Ltd, has an experienced transport team in the East of England that can provide the following services;
• Transport Assessments and Statements;
• Road Safety Audits;
• Highway Design and Junction Modelling;
• Due Diligence Transport Appraisals;
• Transport Data Collection; and
• Section 106 Negotiations.
Richard Jackson Ltd can also provide civil, structural pre-planning and inspection services for many construction projects.