We understand that University Travel Plans are unique, continuous, on-going and time-consuming projects. Therefore, we are able to offer a tailored service in which we can provide various levels of support to your establishment. By implementing a University Travel Plan this can form part of your climate and sustainability policies, it can also assist in BREEAM certification.
Some problems you may encounter on campus could include heavily congested car parking, not enough cycle spaces or perhaps missing footways around the area. These are all aspects a Travel Plan would investigate and aid in finding a solution for.
Services we can offer support with, include;
• Design and production of marketing material for distribution to staff and students;
• Liaising with public transport operators or other relevant third parties;
• Surveying both staff and students;
• Organise and coordinate sustainable travel events, promotions and activities; and
• Provide bespoke travel advice to both students and staff through personalised travel planning.
We can provide a solution tailored to your specific requirements. If you already have a Travel Plan or Transport Strategy document in place but require support in implementing these measures, we would be more than happy to assist. Alternatively, we are able to provide a full service, of writing the Travel Plan, as well as, executing the measures and monitoring.
Additionally, we may also be able to help in securing funding for sustainable transport infrastructure from your Local Authority.
We can also assist with producing Travel Plans for student accommodation if required.