Marketing/Travel Plan Coordinator
25th April 2019
We’re looking for an enthusiastic individual to come and join our growing team to support the Company’s sustainable transport team and aid in delivering a programme of measures to promote modes of transport, other than the private car.
The role will involve working closely with our Transport Planner to ensure the delivery of sustainable travel plans for residential developments.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Promoting the use of sustainable travel and monitoring the outcome
- Liaising with stakeholders, including the Client, as well as Local Planning and Transport Authorities
- Writing and reviewing Travel Plan reports (including statistical analysis) and prepare Action Plans
- Liaising with suppliers and ordering/managing the supply and delivery of company related products.
- Presenting to clients and the public
- Working alongside our current marketing agency in promoting the business including monitoring and contributing to social media groups and pages such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Production of marketing material for print and web use
- Assisting in coordinating and delivering promotional event initiatives and challenges within the target communities
- Occasional travel around East Anglia to attend site visits, meetings and promotional events (may include evening and weekend working as necessary)
- At all times work safely, ensuring your own safety and that of others in the Company
- At all times work within all Company procedures and protocols
- Undertake other duties as reasonably requested by the Company
Knowledge / Experience / Qualifications:
- Maths and English at GCSE grade C or 4, or CSE/O level /similar at equivalent grade (is essential)
- One or more years’ experience in a marketing related field (desirable)
- WordPress (desirable)
- Adobe Creative Cloud Packages (desirable)
- Event planning (desirable)
- Understand the importance of design quality in marketing
- Microsoft Office
- Full UK driving licence
Personal attributes and skills required to perform in the job effectively
- Write/communicate effectively with relevant audiences
- Accurate proofreading and copywriting
- Create/generate new ideas to market and engage with clients/public
- Employ communication friendly skills, both verbal, written and by email
- Be confident in dealing with enquiries from the public face to face.
- Establish effective relationships with clients, suppliers and fellow team members
- Work methodically and accurately
- Work well on own initiative and as part of a team
- Multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Be flexible to meet deadlines
- Remain calm when under pressure
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude
The Company reserves the right to vary or amend the duties and responsibilities of the post holder at any time according to the needs of the Company’s business.
To apply, please email your CV and a covering letter to Natalie Goodrich: [email protected]